Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I’m Still Here!!

Hi guys! I haven’t written in so long but I am a still plugging along. I’m still acting although I've been on a bit of a break for awhile now, only taking work that has been offered to me through people I know. I miss acting and I can’t wait to get back into full force later this year. (That is Lord-willing with all of the craziness going on the world right now.) I’ve also missed blogging.  I’ve used my break to travel more with my husband and I’m starting a travel blog which I will share here when I am ready. (Horrible time to start a travel blog I know. Lol.) I am also focusing on getting in better shape so that I can take on a more variety of roles. So I do have plans guys!! My job is closed for two weeks so I plan to use this time to exercise , work on my new blog, work on some monologues, spend time with my hubby and cat, and most importantly to pray. I want to be a more open, compassionate, and sharing person. I want to be a light for others and it’s times like we find out how deep our faith really is. I am focusing on staying calm. And that is what I’ve been telling everyone I know; stay calm and pray.


From a movie premiere this past December at AMC 34th Street




No comments:

Post a Comment