Friday, February 22, 2013

An Aspiring Actress in Action: Links to My Work Edition One

In an effort for those who stumble upon this blog to get to know me better (also in an effort to cheer myself up since my only upcoming audition got canceled), I am gonna start posting links to my work every once in a while. If you do know me, you have probably seen these already, but feel free to watch again;) Please take a look and enjoy! Feel free to leave feedback and share links to your work as well.

I have two features that you can see me in currently. They are both psychological indie horror films by director Joe Ciminera:

The first is Acedia; Click here to go to the website and watch the film in full.

The second is Purification; which is currently streaming on Netflix. Click here to check out the website.

Here are the links to a couple of short films and a web-series you can catch me in:
"Diane"
"Silence"
Joe Ciminera Presents Ep 2 "Found Guilty"

No comments:

Post a Comment